I have been on a release rush, but so many old projects have a lot of issues due to their age to get re-released. One hangup was on updating libraries for Retro Art Studio, and I couldn’t get the binding to work in XCode, but after too many hours for a quick update I finally found a solution I think. I’ll know shortly when I can test the build once published by Apple’s Testflight.
I released the first version of 8s Wild! on Android, updated 11s up with a bug fix, and did sdk udpates for Mahjong 3d, and Retro Art Studio.
What is next?
- IOS Release of 8s Wild
- Start the UI Updates to 11s up for version 3
- Get back to work on the word game
- Deep think about whether to do Video Poker or K-game next
- Think about follow up to Retro Art Studio
- Try to come up with a solution for free vs paid games going forward
- Go back to ‘free / premium’ 2 versions to limit the privacy implications
- Keep in-app purchases
- Add more in-app purchase options beyond ‘remove ads’
- Above is hard but I want to find a way to make this a more sustainable pursuit (after 25 years, seems like I should be able to do something)